We live and produce our wine on a land that we have always respected, especially since we chose not to use chemicals, more than thirty years ago. The smell of a bottle of Polidori Wine is the same we feel when we enter our farm every day.

Nunc gravida malesuada luctus. Fusce viverra nisl quis nulla dapibus, ac elementum lectus scelerisque. Proin fringilla dolor non sapien pellentesque accumsan. Quisque volutpat lobortis odio quis feugiat.

Organic wines

The taste of wine and nature is the only thing that ends up in our bottles: for over thirty years, Polidori wine has been an organic Umbrian excellence.


45 hectares of farmland, 23 of vineyards: a small green paradise among Umbrian hills. International vineyards are cultivated alongside native vines, in full compliance with organic requirements.


Approximately 60% of our land is cultivated with black grapes (Sangiovese, Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc, Ciliegiolo and Pinot Grigio) and the remaining 40% with white grapes (Trebbiano Toscano, Chardonnay, Grechetto, Verdello, Malvasia and Incrocio Manzoni ).

Umbria,Italy’s green hearth


A place to discover: luxuriant nature, medieval cities and delicious typical products.

Umbria will not disappoint you.


Book a wine tasting